LabLynx Joins the Covid-19 Fight
With New COVIDLiMS!
The LabLynx COVIDLiMS solution is a complete system for managing all aspects of sample collection, testing, reporting and analysis data for scenarios like the COVID-19 pandemic.
Unprecedented Go-Live in less than a week!
COVIDLiMS is Key to Managing a Pandemic
COVIDLiMS is a complete LiMS – pre-configured with SARS-CoV-2 assay methods, but ready to expand to any other types of testing. It’s the quick-response answer for labs: whenever any new infectious disease appears, simply add the assays you need yourself and begin testing immediately. In fact, COVIDLiMS supports absolutely any type of testing at all and comes with a host of general features to fully manage your laboratory data – safely, securely, and reliably – no matter how your business grows.
If your laboratory or health care organization isn’t equipped to manage all the data points precisely, and handle the volume generated by outbreaks such as the novel coronavirus, business - and even lives - can be at stake.
- Unique IDs for samples
- Barcoded labels and scanning capability
- Pre-loaded assays and workflows
- Flexible, easily-configured new assays and workflows. Adaptable.
- Secure, HIPAA-compliant access and data management
- Audit trail
- Results approval
- Out-of-range flagging, positive flagging
- Set values to report as pos/neg
- Reflexive testing
- Supports NGS, PCR-based workflows, genomics/MolDx
- Reduces or eliminates missed or incorrect process step errors
- Results Report approval
- State public health department reporting
- Interfaces with instruments, EHRs, etc.
- Integrated client web portal
- Can be live and operational inside a week
- Training provided
- Fully supported
- Preferably cloud-based for ease of maintenance, access, with full data protection and security
COVIDLiMS Manages All Laboratory Information
The central component is the COVID Laboratory Information Management System, or LIMS, which manages all laboratory information. Its cloud database powers the entire solution. The other components are a sample information collection kit, issue management and support portal, health provider portal, community social media site, and exclusive integrating tool - all sitting on LabLynx’s advanced Next Generation Informatics platform, sciCloud.net.
How It Works
Sample Information Collection
Let’s say a company wants to have all of their employees tested, maybe even on a regular basis as a way to keep on top of steps they need to take to contain a novel coronavirus. They can all be entered manually to the myLabCare web portal, or transferred in from HR records. The Sample Information Collection Kit accesses that, and verifies it by scanning official IDs, then prints a barcoded label for each sample as it is taken. Nothing handwritten, no typos or mistakes. The SiCKIT can also operate independently, allowing ad hoc sampling information collection to be uploaded to the system.
Accessioned into COVIDLiMS
The sample is transported to the lab, where its label is scanned and all registration information brought up as the sample is accessioned into the COVIDLiMS to be processed.
- CLIA Compliance
- A Flexible, Easily Configurable Workflow
- High Throughput Handling
- Sample Pooling Capability
- Full Integration and Automation Capability
- Interfacing to Billing Services [Billing Interface]