COVIDLiMS is Key to Managing a Pandemic
COVIDLiMS is a complete LiMS – pre-configured with SARS-CoV-2 assay methods, but ready to expand to any other types of testing. It’s the quick-response answer for labs: whenever any new infectious disease appears, simply add the assays you need yourself and begin testing immediately. In fact, COVIDLiMS supports absolutely any type of testing at all and comes with a host of general features to fully manage your laboratory data – safely, securely, and reliably – no matter how your business grows.
If your laboratory or health care organization isn’t equipped to manage all the data points precisely, and handle the volume generated by outbreaks such as the novel coronavirus, business - and even lives - can be at stake.
- Unique IDs for samples
- Barcoded labels and scanning capability
- Pre-loaded assays and workflows
- Flexible, easily-configured new assays and workflows. Adaptable.
- Secure, HIPAA-compliant access and data management
- Audit trail
- Results approval
- Out-of-range flagging, positive flagging
- Set values to report as pos/neg
- Reflexive testing
- Supports NGS, PCR-based workflows, genomics/MolDx
- Reduces or eliminates missed or incorrect process step errors
- Results Report approval
- State public health department reporting
- Interfaces with instruments, EHRs, etc.
- Integrated client web portal
- Can be live and operational inside a week
- Training provided
- Fully supported
- Preferably cloud-based for ease of maintenance, access, with full data protection and security